California November Election 2014 Election Guide From San Diego Tax Fighters
Priority Candidate Recommendations
SDTF encourages readers to consider donating and volunteering for these two critical races.
California State Propositions
- Prop 1 – No
- Prop 2 – Yes (weak endorsement)
- Prop 45 – NO!!
- Prop 46 – NO!
- Prop 47 – Yes
- Prop 48 – No (gambling should not be a Native American monopoly throughout California)
Summary of County props:
Recommend NO on all tax increases and bonds. YES on Escondido’s Prop H (property rights issue — conversion of defunct country club into housing).
Supported Candidates in County
- 53rd Congressional – Larry Wilske
- 75th State Assembly – Marie Waldron
- La Mesa City Council – Bill Baber
- La Mesa City Council – Guy McWhirter
- Carlsbad Mayor – Matt Hall
- Oceanside City Council – Gary Felien
- Oceanside City Council – Jerry Kern
- Carlsbad School Board – Sage Naumann
- Poway School Board – Jeannie Foulkrod
- San Diego Community College Board – Donna Woodrum