San Diego Tax Fighters June Ballot Voter Recommendations
Contact: Richard Rider, Chairman
LOCAL PROPOSITIONS (with “!” for extra importance or emphasis)
- Proposition A – City of San Diego Fair & Open Competition Ordinance. Amends Municipal Code: YES!!
- Proposition B – City of San Diego Comprehensive Pension Reform Initiative. Amends City Charter: YES!!!
- Proposition C – City of Chula Vista Charter Amendment. Limit Authority, Compensation and Establish Term Limits for Elected City Attorney. Establish Office of Legislative Counsel: NO
- Proposition D – City of El Cajon Charter Adoption. Change from General Law to Charter City: YES!
- Proposition E – City of Oceanside Ordinance. Phase Out Mobile Home Park Rent Control: YES!
- Proposition F – City of Oceanside Charter Amendment. Numbered Council Seats: YES!
- Proposition G – Mt. Empire Unified School District $30.8 million School Bond Measure: NO
- Proposition H – Alpine Union School District $12 million School Bond Measure: NO!
- Proposition 28 – Limits on Legislator’s Terms in Office. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.: NO POSITION
- Proposition 29 – Imposes Additional Tax on Cigarettes for Cancer Research. Initiative Statute.: NO!
Mayor Carl DeMaio
District 1 Ray Ellis
District 7 Scott Sherman
District 5 Mark Kersey
District 39 — George Plescia
District 77 — Dustin Steiner
SAN DIEGO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
District B Scott Hasson
SAN DIEGO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
District A Mark Powell
Mayor Jerry Kern